Spring Football and our Lift-a-Thon is coming to a close this week, which means one thing: Summer is near!
And here’s what that means for our football team:
- Summer Training begins June 12. Forms are available here, and must be submitted to Coach McCoy with payment by or on June 12.
- JV/Varsity 7:30-9:30am, Mon-Thurs
- Freshman 10am-Noon, Mon-Thurs
- Athletic Packets (with completed physical) must be submitted to the school’s Athletic Office by June 15.
- Passing League games are scheduled. Please check the Google calendar on our homepage for specific dates and times.
- Youth Summer Camp is June 26-29. Forms are available here.
- Dead Period is July 1-16.
- Bronco Cards will be sold starting July 17.
- The season begins officially Aug 1!
It’s football season, baby! Go BLUE, Go Broncos!